Duties and Responsibilities
· Overall responsible for delivering reporting and analytics requirements of the business operation unites;
· Lead on reporting, analytics and data exploration.
· Utilize company data resources in order to generate accurate reports and dashboards.
· Generate Weekly and Monthly reports in fast paste grow environment.
· Design new data collection models in order to improve reporting and predictive operational performances.
· Coordinate with relevant departments and agree SLA’s to complete projects and tasks.
· Develop and introduce new data profiling and scoring models.
· Build dashboards and reporting matrix to improve company needs.
· Analyse data trends and highlight areas for improvement.
· Help identify and built live alert systems.
· Advance degree (preferred)
· 5+ years in an analytical position
· Strong SQL, database and data structures knowledge;
· Knowledge and experience working with Tableau, AcuBI (Advantage);
· Excellent analytical skills and forecasting abilities;
· Strong problem-solving skills - ability to analyse available data;
· Good communication skills - ability to communicate findings with management in a clear manner;
· Knowledge of statistical analysis tools;
· Both written and oral English skills.