We offer full training, previous experience it is not necessary.
Required skills or abilities:
- Fluency in Dutch is a must;
- Exceptional presenting skills;
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality;
- Must be able to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance;
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to commit to 24/7 shifts;
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records;
- Attention to details and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role;
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline and discretion.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Be “the face” of the Company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality;
- Represent and maintain the Pragmatic Play Brand by consistently adhering to the Company presentation and grooming policy;
- Present all games in the required professional manner, showcasing exceptional presenting skills at all times in line with the Company performance expectations;
- The ability to engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience;
- Maintain a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to remain fully aware of your performance at all times and ensure compliance with the Pragmatic Play Brand guidelines;
- Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and to the required company standards of efficiency, security and customer satisfaction;
- Have an active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.