The purpose of this role is to provide top level technical support to all users, for our live streamed casino studios. Within the role will include, but is not limited to, general systems administration, server support, IT account maintenance, network hardware setup and implementing of back-up and recovery strategies.
- Securing that the studio is properly lit, and all the video streamed, cameras are functional and properly aligned with the game tables;
- Maintaining of server equipment (router, Wi-Fi, switch, patch panel);
- Monitoring streaming equipment through graphic and logos;
- Assuring all encoders and media servers are technically functional at all tables;
- Online monitoring on the website to make sure the audio angle of the camera is functional from the player’s perspective;
- Maintenance of workstations: virus cleaning, finding solutions regarding soft/hard problems and instalment of new equipment;
- Keep in touch with the ISP supplier in case of internet connection dysfunctionalities;
- Keep up to date the workstations evidence: users, configurations, rights allocated on folders;
- Search and purchase IT equipment;
- Respond in due time at incidents and secures that there are no violations regarding SLA.
- Experience with DHCP; DNS; Subnets; Domain controller.
- Basic Ubuntu knowledge will be nice to have.
- Previous experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar role
- Fluency in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of IT staff, managers and subject matter experts
- Ability to generate documentation and keep existing documentation updated
- Availability to work shifts ( including night, weekends, legal holidays)