About the role
- Full-time position
- Location – Riga, Bucharest, or work remotely
- Key Role – As the Player Experience Tester, you will be responsible for testing all aspects of the game from a player’s perspective to identify glitches and bugs to help ensure we offer a world-class gaming experience to our players.
- Test all aspects of the game on a regular basis in the live environment from a player’s perspective to identify glitches and bugs to ensure the quality of the product
- Work closely with the Product Owners to understand every aspect of the game to create and distribute a comprehensive checklist to be able to identify issues while testing.
- Evaluate product usability and reliability and provide feedback and recommendations to help make improvements.
- Ensure that all issues & bugs are reported with clear & concise steps to reproduce them.
- Thoroughly investigate and analyze issues to find root causes and identify optimization opportunities.
- Track issues and escalate if needed until closure and sign-off.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing. Experience in testing games would be preferred.
- Knowledge of the PC, and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software.
- Strong critical thinking ability to identify issues and bugs in our games.
- Experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree level or higher education.
- Fluent in English.