Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated and mobile-focused. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo.
We are looking for an organised procurement officer to handle purchasing. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in securing high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our business. You will follow procurement procedures, maintain an updated list of current and incoming stock, and be responsible for approving purchases.
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Estimate and establish budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Review all vendors and suppliers
- Maintain purchase records and other important data
- Negotiate pricing and supply contracts
- Develop plans for purchasing services, and supplies
- Ensure that the products and supplies meet quality standards
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers
- Detail-oriented with accurate data entry skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook and Excel);
- Good spoken and written English;
- At least 1 year of experience in Procurement field.