Location: Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Malta, UK or remote
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Type of Position: Full Time
The marketing communications manager is responsible for promoting positively and representing the company through internal and external communication.
- Represent the company in a variety of settings, always promoting it in the best possible way - able to maintain its brand image
- Direct the content writing teams in terms of tone of voice, regulatory red flags and establish key storytelling content pillars
- Create marketing material (videos/ website/ testimonials) for recruitment purposes.
- Deliver best in class training materials for new starters
- In charge of how employees communicate with each other as well as how they communicate externally with customers
- Develop and implement communication policies and procedures to ensure our employees are embracing our corporate image (code of conduct)
- Work closely with our HR team to ensure our new employees are trained & onboarded with the company’s tone of voice, key principles and endorse our brand image.
- Facilitate internal comms with employees via smooth deliveries of internal & external corporate events (all hands, panels representation, etc)
- Work closely with our compliance team to ensure any regulatory complaints are handled promptly and appropriately
- Manage our CSR programme end to end from concepts, initiatives, budget to PR across 4 geographies
- Prepare and deliver key company presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in all forms / all content format in English (native speaker)
- Ability to enhance content / stories and to promote positively the company’s agenda
- Hands-on approach
- Ability to use tact and professionalism even when under pressure
- Ability to adapt and respond to difficult questions and issues
- Long term thinker / able to set a vision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to producing quality content
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in marketing / communications required / Masters degree preferred.
- Internal communications or corporate comms background
- At least 8 years of experience in communications field required.
- Understanding / experience in the iGaming industry is a nice to have