This position is responsible for developing and positioning our brand and products in the Peruvian market from brand to product visibility in the Peruvian market. You will be responsible to contribute with the company’s expansion plans and strategy to continue with company’s strategy in becoming the region leaders ‘casino content provider.
Working for our company means working for a TIER 1 worldwide casino content provider with an aggressive and constant growth, this means that you will be part of a highly recognized/awarded organization.
- Identifying new business targets through research, existing relationships, targeted contact, or formal introductions; moving the customer through the sales cycle
- Creating and managing the sales pipeline through focused activity
- Understanding and defining customer requirements to be able to sell in a consultative and partnered way
- Developing relationships with the customers and understanding their business fully so that we sell to them in the correct manner
- To be a Product Expert on both current and future Pragmatic offerings, to talk with confidence and passion about our wide range of solutions
- To coordinate internal teams to assist in converting a lead to a customer
- To develop and update sales material including presentational resources to assist in the sale process
- To create profitable commercials based on the businesses needs and our customers’ requirements
- To report back to the business on the progress of each customer through the sales cycle
- Flexible to travel to trade shows or expos where/if required.
- Complete demonstrations of our product solution either remotely or face-to-face in the customers ‘offices
- Working with the Product and Marketing Teams to develop specific initiatives to win more new business
- To be able to manage a local team aiming localized service
Who are we looking for?
- Must be passionate, proactive with great professional skills.
- Must have gaming experience within the Peruvian market, either online B2B industry in business development, sales or a commercial B2C role
- Must have a large network of C-level contacts in the local gaming/gambling sector
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English and Spanish)
- Located in Peru
- Able to manage time and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Able to manage the demands of numerous tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others
- “Roll up sleeves” attitude getting involved directly in the workload
- Be numbers focused and driven on financial performance
- Be socially adept and comfortable to drive new relationships
- Be able to negotiate with customers to the benefit of our business
- In depth knowledge of casino/slots and live casino products
- Has created and implemented sales strategies either regionally or globally