About the role
- Full time position.
- Location – Remote (travel required)
Reporting into the VP of Sports, you are responsible for setting up the provision of a managed Sportsbook solution to new Sportsbook customers of Pragmatic Play. You will ensure our customers are set up for immediate success through instigating a clearly defined implementation process.
As the Customer Onboarding Manager, you will assist with educating new customers on Sportsbook related best practices, help solve all technical problems during the onboarding stage and ensure the subsequent smooth adoption of our Sportsbook product. You will prioritise delivering an exceptional customer experience with onboarding the first pivotal step in that process.
You’ll understand the customers Sportsbook objectives to lead their onboarding and successful handover to the customer Account Manager.
This role would suit a person with strong project management skills with an ability to interact across multiple teams. This a brand-new vertical for Pragmatic Play and you will have a critical hand in shaping its success.
- Own and manage customer relationships from the point of sale through to successful implementation of the Sportsbook product
- Develop KPIs to measure the and help understand the impact of a successful implementation
- Create initiatives that help to drive successful Sportsbook
- Help our customer through defining their needs and manage their timeline towards a successful implementation.
- Work with sales, product, and trading teams to ensure that each piece of the onboarding journey meets customer expectations.
- Define all communication lines to ensure that customers are supported during the onboarding process.
- Respond to all customer emails, chats, and calls regarding implementation.
- Build Sportsbook content & resources for customers to use for education and to drive rapid product adoption.
- Be our internal expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the Sportsbook product internally and externally.
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the Sportsbook product, both to your customers and to your internal teams as needed.
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding customers.
- Successfully transfer your customer relationships to an account manager after onboarding.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to convey the right information and avoid our customers needing to ask multiple questions.
- You can show empathy to the challenges unique to Sportsbook onboarding and are able to anticipate customer needs and concerns before they arise.
- Are patient. Sportsbook onboarding can be complex and requires interaction with a variety of internal stakeholders. You are able to remain calm both with internal teams and the customers.
- Able to work as part of a team to solve problems. Your role will involve collaboration with stakeholders across the entire business
- Have strong organisational and time management skills to connect and work with different stakeholders to prioritise tasks and to ensure you have enough time to complete every piece of work.
- Excellent Sportsbook product knowledge. You are able to blend your customer management skills with an ability to grasp the Sportsbook product, display knowledge of what factors need to be considered during an onboarding process.
- Flexible approach to working hours. The role will require onboarding partners across different time locations.
- Available to travel as the role may require potential visits to visit customers and/or internal teams plus various industry exhibitions typically frequented by customers who may be about to begin an onboarding journey.