About the role
- Full-time position
- Location – Riga, Bucharest, or work remotely
- Key Role – Product Owner will be responsible for producing and maintaining Live Casino monitoring systems and managing them throughout their life cycle.
- Produce successful Live Casino monitoring systems in an Agile environment.
- Compose detailed and clear written specifications for new systems and features.
- Define and communicate the monitoring vision together with teams of Developers, Testers, Studio team and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence.
- Coordinate the monitoring roadmap, setting daily, short-term and long-term goals and ensure game production proceeds according to schedule.
- Resolve development issues, prioritizing features correctly.
- Support the Marketing, Business development and Account Management departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Ensure new monitoring systems are evaluated for usability and performance, analysing trends in the gaming market and researching the market: products, customers, competitors, trends.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Owner with software development teams.
- Understanding of software development process.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Good ability to work remotely.
Good record of driving and creating the product concepts and building outstanding solid solutions together with your teams.
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree level or higher education.
- Fluent in English.
Other advantages we welcome
- Experience in monitoring systems in either compliance and risk teams and /or online gaming.
- Have knowledge of casino games and game mathematics.
- Experience with the mathematics of spike modelling and how to build alert systems.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products.