About the role
- Full-time position
- Location – Latvia
- Key Role – Project Manager will be responsible for managing and executing complex cross-functional, multi-site projects within agreed scope and timelines.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge business requirements with company goals and coordinate with various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Proactively supervise and implement project plans to ensure the project is on schedule and on budget.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project status and deliverables, as well as risk and mitigation strategies.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate and support project teams.
- Ensure quality assurance for project deliverables.
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
- At least 2 years of Project Management or related experience.
- Master at meeting deadlines and thrive when handling multiple projects at once.
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented, process driven, and resilient
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Good ability to work remotely.
- Able to work in fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree level or higher education.
- Fluent in English.