Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Type of Position: Full Time
Are you an ambitious & vibrant team member? At Pragmatic Play, we are looking for a marketing executive to join our growing, dynamic and fast-paced Marketing team.
This role is to support the organizational planning of the B2B marketing function.
- Support the merchandising function with logistics and order management
- Support the event team with coordination, logistics, booking, on-site planning, orders and third party provider booking
- Manage the newsletter process and liaise with product / content / design teams
- Coordinate Q1 content calendar / paid media placements deadlines with
- Support the invoicing report and collate all expenses per quarter per financial account
- Coordinate the paid media calendar deadlines / assets requirements
- Liaise with B2C marketing team on joint initiatives
- Project management / good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- Ability to provide direction, influence others and develop strong working relationships with many departments in organization
- Understanding of marketing channels
- Understanding of procurement processes & vendor management
- Ability to think creatively
- Fluent native-level knowledge of English written and spoken.
- 2 years experience as a marketing coordinator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of slots and casino games is a nice to have