Pragmatic Play is expanding the commercial team in Malta and is looking to hire an Account Manager to the team for our Bingo product. We’re looking for a self-starter and driven individual that understands the needs and services required for each partner to ensure ongoing growth and value for both parties.
It is key that this person can build relationships with different stakeholders within the organizations ranging from high level customer support to CEO’s or Founders of the companies. As an Account Manager for Pragmatic Play you’ll be responsible for your personal growth and improvements to ensure your skillset is fine tuned to deliver high quality service to your portfolio of clients. It’s a lot of responsibilities but you’ll always have the support of your team to ensure this is possible.
For the right person the Account Manager role can be very rewarding in your future growth as a person and within the company as you’ll be involved with products, commercials, business intelligence and more. If this sounds interesting to you, apply!
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
- Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
- Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
- Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
- Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Team Leaders and Director of Account Management;
- Working with Bingo.
Who are we looking for:
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager;
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English.