Pragmatic Play is looking to hire Account Manager. Your responsibilities will be driving growth and developing long-term relationships with the assigned clients. You will need to understand your portfolio of accounts, know who the decision makers and all other relevant stakeholders are. These can be different from account to account, like Casino Directors, Owners, MDs, Casino Operations, CRM or Marketing people etc.
The accounts you’ll be taking care of are top class, industry leading operators, so if you think you can deal with that, get in touch.
- Responsible for driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers;
- Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers;
- Act as main point of contact within the organization for your customers;
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department;
- Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators;
- Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management.
Who are we looking for:
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager;
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed individual with highly developed social and communication skills;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English