We are looking for a passionate Art Director to join our team in Isle of Man.
Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- Define, concept and design the vision of the game
- Creating mood boards, style guides and previews to communicate to the team
- Lead and work with Studio and outsource partners to ensure vision is understood
- Create art assets for the games
- Tracking development of the assets from sketch to final product
- Work closely with Artists, Developers, and Game designers to ensure final vision is met
- Proactively communicate about work status, blocking issues, and possible workflow improvements.
- Experience in Gam development an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art related field
- 2D Graphics software knowledge (Adobe Creative Suite)
- 2D art skills in Layout, Typography, UI, Illustration, Character design
- Basic art skills in composition, colour, light, materials, etc.
- Time estimate art tasks and evaluate the whole scope of the project
- Passion for gambling, gaming and games
- Excellent people skills, with a friendly and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English.