We are looking for a new Assistant to support our Head of Social Marketing & PR.
You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing daily calendars and other organisational tasks.
The ideal candidate is proactive, self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and edit all technical or business-related presentations and submit the documents for review and final approval in order to meet the needs of direct supervisor.
- Prepare and edit all the needed documents.
- Collaborate with other administrative team members, human resources department on special projects.
- Organize and schedule departmental project activities.
- Propose ideas for optimisation of activity.
- Maintain manager's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and takes minutes of the meetings if necessary.
- Arrange travel, accommodation, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
- Build and maintain good business relationships with administrative staff both internally and externally.
- Use independent judgment and discretion in performing duties with little or no guidance.
- Chinese and English languages– advanced level
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience - it's a plus
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Strong communication skills.