The Business Development Manager is responsible to sell our successful software to new clients (B2B) and take them through the steps of “Go Live” to ensure future growth of overall business with them.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Present the product to prospects, negotiate commercial terms and close the sale cycle;
- Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including the technical integration (if one is needed);
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Develop strong customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers’ organizations;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department.
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to sell and close deals;
- Any background, certificates or business modules and a drive to succeed as a BDM;
- Self-starter self-disciplined and target focused but able to work in a team matrix;
- The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Driven by targets;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Bachelor's degree preferred.