The Business Development Manager is responsible to sell our successful software to new clients (B2B) and take them through the steps of go live to ensure future growth of overall business with them. Creating an industry leading experience, where clients want to work with our software.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Present the product to prospects, negotiate commercial terms and close the sale cycle;
- Manage the deployment process of the product from A to Z, including the technical integration (if one is needed);
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements;
- Develop strong customer relationships at required levels and functions across the customers’ organizations;
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department.
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Sales person or Account Manager;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Very good people skills;
- The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills;
- Self-starter who is motivated to succeed;
- Ability to sell and close deals;
- A problem solver proactive approach;
- Driven by targets;
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese;
- Bachelor's degree preferred.