As a Chat Host, you will provide unforgettable, first-class entertainment experiences for all players across a number of B2B bingo sites around the globe. You will create build and then interact with the bingo community, engaging with players to make sure they both enjoy and understand all the Pragmatic Play products. As a chat host, you hold the main interactions with the players and you are responsible for creating an experience that our players love, enjoy and for that reason return to the bingo rooms and play in the chat games day after day. You will excel in creating exciting and engaging conversation, which will both captivate and amuse players, creating a real buzz in the chat rooms.
At Pragmatic Play we contribute to our team, communicate well and keep our colleagues informed. We always think about our colleagues first and ourselves second. Our teamwork is equally strong across all teams, functions and territories. The atmosphere within our teams is exceptional and we continuously look to grow our family further.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• You will carry out one of the most attractive roles within the bingo team;
• Creating the spark that gets our players excited and looking forward to having a great time on site;
• Chat Hosts are the life and soul of our site;
• Building strong and solid relationships with the community;
• Welcoming players, running quizzes and games, dealing with player questions;
• Whilst at the same time creating a sense of ‘community’ within our audiences;
• You will report to and work closely with the Chat Host Manager to feedback on what promotions, games, prizes, any other site activity has performed well, and what best engages the player;
• You will feedback if there have been any onsite issues fed back via the players within the chat rooms, or if any promotions have left the players disengaged;
• You will be the eyes and ears on our site, so the Chat Host plays a pivotal role in ensuring we deliver what the players want;
• As our sites operate 365 days of the year, 7 days a week, this role requires flexibility and shift work. Part time hours available;
• To be part of this team you need to be a real team player, always working together collaboratively;
• You will also need to be incredibly self-motivated, trustworthy and you must have the ability to adapt to change and uncertainty;
• You will be a fast thinker, with an understanding of commercial requirements;
• You will be able to find solutions and turn any issues into positive outcomes;
• You will strive to give the best performance possible, be open to new responsibilities and always looking to learn.
• Ability to be socially engaging, with exceptional conversational skills;
• Awareness of bingo and on-line gaming/chatting;
• Internet Savvy, and experience with internet communities and/or forums;
• Good understanding of Social Media platforms and communication styles;
• Experience in social or community support (Desirable);
• Good typing, spelling and grammatical skills;
• Computer literate including Office;
• Self-starter, and can successfully demonstrate this;
• Trustworthy and ability to work and manage own time;
• Fluent in English.