PragmaticPlay has a vacancy for a Graphic Designer with a high level of proficiency in Chinese marketing design, web and multimedia software, such as Adobe Creative Suite. The successful candidate will have a creative eye and be looking to work in a young,cutting-edge game studio. We are looking for someone who can communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate our clients.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid body of game artworkfor online media game artwork and icons, magazine, print, banners and related media.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with our PR agencies, designers, executives etc.
- Mandatory Chinese, traditional and simplified; and English, both written and spoken.
- Proven graphic design experience (preferably Chinese Design).
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong Chinese oriented portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects, including 2D, plus 3D animation would be an advantage.
- Added benefit would be motion graphics skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.