Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- Creates and owns clear Game design documents for our games.
- Produces Storyboards and mock-ups to support game development.
- Focusing on the Player and their game experience.
- Designing gameplay mechanics & systems proactively anticipate problems and propose solutions.
- Working closely with Production team to ensure game mechanics are achievable.
- Track implementation of the features from conception to final product.
- Proactively communicate about work status, blocking issues, and possible workflow improvements.
- Experience in Game development. (iGaming, Social gaming)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design related field.
- Technically minded, understands software and studio limitations.
- Knowledge of Layout, UX, UI, and Animation.
- 2D software knowledge, Adobe Creative suite.
- Passion for slot games and gaming.
- Knowledge of JIRA/ Confluence an advantage.
- Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills.
- Excellent people skills, with a friendly and flexible approach.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English
- Competitive salary
- Work with a Creative, friendly team in a modern office
- Health insurance
Please submit your application in English together with your portfolio that shows us a diverse array of games you’ve worked on.