We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable Handyman to join our maintenance department. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties including maintaining indoor spaces, identifying the need for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests and servicing company equipment.
To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs;
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment or appliances;
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs;
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns;
- Respond to employer’s maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems;
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers;
- Travel between different locations in Bucharest and pick up tools, packages and invoices when needed.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role;
- Electrical engineer diploma is a big plus;
- Driving license;
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems;
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment;
- Extremely organized with good communication skills;
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.