- Create and manage accounts for new users (Active Directory);
- Create and manage distribution groups;
- Maintain the IT Server room;
- Maintain and ensure that various processes are in accordance with the defined office's SLAs; Monitor the office equipment, set-ups and cabling;
- Install and configure the equipment for the new employees;
- Work closely with external engineers and technicians as part of a holistic support team;
- Assist in the purchase of needed IT assets;
- Prepare technical implementation plans that provide integrated solutions including actions, milestones, timelines and critical paths required for complete solutions;
- Attend to incidents on time and ensure that there are no SLA breaches;
- Monitor and maintain the employee's PCs and scanners;
- Collaborate with the Operation Managers and Floor Supervisors for encountered errors and act immediately in troubleshooting or replacement of equipment.
- Previous experience of 6 months in a similar role;
- Basic networking skills, troubleshooting on end-users side;
- Office 365 knowledge;
- SharePoint & Microsoft Exchange - not mandatory, but can be an advantage;
- Fluency in English.