About the company:
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- Juniors that are motivated to start a career in HR/Recruitment;
- People who are passionate about recruiting activity and can demonstrate innovation in sourcing, exceptional practice & people who are curious and creative in their approach;
- A good level of influence, someone who can change the mind of passive candidates and can impact hiring manager’s decisions. Confidence and credibility that goes with that;
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with passive talent and persuasive enough to spark interest;
- English at an advanced level is a must / any other language is a bonus.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Post job adverts for different roles within the company;
- Actively participate to interviews with or without the senior recruiter;
- Call the applicants, but also search directly for suitable candidates;
- Partner with recruiters in defining and maintaining a core pipeline;
- Keep a close relationship with potential employees at all times;
- You will be the first point of contact between the company and the candidate and you have to make sure that their needs are relevant to our requirements;
- Effectively screen and assess talent, ensuring that we bring forward the best candidates including cultural & competency fit;
- Maintain the database updated in real time;
- Source talent across different countries all around the globe.
Fill in the form below and attach your CV and any cover letter (Max Size 5mb)
You’ve applied to the role of: