We are Pragmatic Play, a world leader in providing solutions for the online game industry. We are looking for passionate Internal Game Producer to join our team in Bucharest.
Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- Plan and supervise development of multiple game projects, end-to-end – from receiving the concept to successful release and post launch support;
- Deliver on time and on budget, by optimizing the development;
- Drive the development of documentation, scope and operations related to all projects;
- Work as a liaison between all the people and departments involved in development and successful release of games – graphics design, programming, localization, QA, release, support, marketing;
- Post release support and supervise of all published games and the overall portfolio;
- Supervise the implementation of internal development rules and best practices;
- Work with the production and design team to drive quality and breed innovation.
- 3-5 years of production experience. Experience in the casino gaming industry is a big advantage, though not required;
- Track record of shipped products from an internal producer role. Please send a portfolio if available;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with end-to-end production of games;
- Excellent communication skills, both conversation and in writing;
- Excellent people management skills, with a friendly and flexible approach;
- Ability to define projects based on business needs and write documentation used by the development team;
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills are a must;
- Fluent English in both writing and speech are a must;
- Some technical skills and design skills – ability to mock-up ideas in Photoshop and understanding of basic programming principles are an advantage.