We offer full training, previous experience it is not necessary.
Required skills or abilities:
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Exceptional presenting skills;
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an outgoing personality;
- Must be able to maintain high energy levels for the duration of games that require a more animated performance;
- Flexibility of working hours and the ability to commit to 24/7 shifts;
- Must be reliable and have good attendance and timekeeping records;
- Attention to details and excellent people skills are essential as this is a customer facing role;
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to think quickly and remain calm under pressure while maintaining accuracy, discipline and discretion.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Be “the face” of the Company delivering expert knowledge and superior gaming quality;
- Represent and maintain the Pragmatic Play Brand by consistently adhering to the Company presentation and grooming policy;
- Present all games in the required professional manner, showcasing exceptional presenting skills at all times in line with the Company performance expectations;
- The ability to engage players and immerse them in the live dealer experience;
- Maintain a professional level of technical proficiency in all games with the ability to remain fully aware of your performance at all times and ensure compliance with the Pragmatic Play Brand guidelines;
- Carry out all gaming operations in line with the current legislation and to the required company standards of efficiency, security and customer satisfaction;
- Have an active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company.
Fill in the form below and attach your CV and any cover letter (Max Size 5mb)
You’ve applied to the role of: