You will be only focused on the country’s marketing and responsible for the implementation of the localization strategy, overseeing the end-to-end implementation of all local marketing activities. Your role reports to the Head of Marketing.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to outline the company’s localization strategy for your local iGaming Market, supporting the relevant Country Manager as required;
- Ensure up-to-date and accurate content is displayed in local language, on all localized websites
- Manage relationships with local gaming operators/ affiliates;
- Provide our clients/affiliates access to the client hub;
- Provide clients/affiliates with updates and new content on an ongoing basis
- Work with affiliates to market social tournaments;
- Prioritize clients/affiliates support needs by importance:
- Advertising on local forums and related websites.
- Take responsibility for localizing relevant content on Pragmatic Play and Pragmatic Play Games websites, social media, influencers and other applicable communications channels for your country of responsibility;
- Localize SEO / SEM for Pragmatic Play and Pragmatic Play Games websites;
- Manage and co-ordinate local event planning and logistics;
- Manage local PR, press releases, awards, sponsorships; and proactively develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations and other PR activities that promote awareness of company initiatives, brand and games – relevant to the market;
- Responsible for the localization of marketing and sales materials including website content, brochures, presentations, digital banners, videos and any marketing assets; that is aligned to the highest quality of Pragmatic Play’s brand requirements;
- Work with the Central Marketing Team and Sales Team to craft compelling sales collateral that communicates the unique value proposition, engages prospects and helps close deals;
- Develop and implement a local advertising strategy (banners, editorials, interviews), as well as maintain the relationship with the third-party advertisers;
- Reporting ROI of all localization activities according to KPIs set with Head of Marketing.
- Expert communication skills (native language speaker)
- Experience in iGaming is a must
- Experience in an affiliate management
- Experience in marketing 2-3 years
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
- Great time management skills
- Ability to manage budgets