Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- Creation of awesome Game mathematics, documents and tools.
- Tracking your games through the entire project development cycle.
- Working closely with Game designers to ensure game logic is achievable.
- Contributing & coming up with New game ideas.
- Building Prototypes, testing features, balancing the game.
- Proactively communicate about work status, blocking issues, and possible workflow improvements.
- Industry experience, either from an operator or a supplier.
- Technical background working as a Mathematician or Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science.
- Experience programming solutions in the area of probability and statistics in an object-oriented language, such as C++, Java, or C#.
- Deep knowledge of successful slot mechanics.
- Talent for problem-solving complex & abstract issues with a great eye for detail.
- Passion for gambling, gaming and games.
- Excellent people management skills, with a friendly and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) in English
- Competitive salary
- Work with a Creative, friendly team in a modern office
- Health insurance