About the role
- Full time position.
- Location – Gibraltar (would consider remote)
- Reporting directly into the VP of Sports, you are responsible for the delivery of a project implementing a sports betting vertical to Pragmatic’s existing product portfolio.
Working alongside key commercial and technical stakeholders, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the Sportsbook product strategy, defining the requirements of a B2B Sports betting platform and subsequently handling all technical integrations with the support of technology and delivery teams.
You will lead the prioritisation process together with compiling and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Work with the VP of Sports & Head of Trading Ops to develop a strategy for the development of an industry leading B2B Sportsbook product creating a vision and KPIs for successful delivery
- Build, manage, maintain and prioritise a product roadmap/backlog consistent with Pragmatic Play’s wider Sportsbook strategy
- Structure complex Sportsbook topics into easy-to-understand messages, communicating effectively across all levels.
- Work with stakeholders, key technical teams and within product groups to confirm objectives and priorities for all epic and user stories relating to Sportsbook requirements from ideation through to timely live operation
- Own requirements end-to-end by working closely with development teams through all stages of product development, UAT and lead requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders in relation to specified requirements.
- During requirements build, act as the champion of the Sportsbook customer experience by assisting development teams through working on user experience design
- Drive delivery with engineering teams in an agile development process organising releases properly and ensure full compliance with the schedule
- Undertake competitor benchmarking on all Sportsbook product development initiatives
- Coach, mentor and the supervise a team of Product Managers
- Develop relationships with internal Pragmatic Play business teams and external stakeholders and suppliers as well as peers and senior internal stakeholders.
- Work with P&L leaders in all regions, communicating new Sportsbook products and features, actively marketing new products/features in cooperation with Marketing teams
- Propose, agree and work within a budget, developing and maintaining business cases in support of future product(s).
We expect you to have the following skills and background:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate in product meetings and potential clients. Dealing with global teams, you will have to speak or write in a way that conveys your objectives and priorities in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively influence and lead the people you work with.
- Extensive technical knowledge and understanding of software development processes. You must be able to work with the engineers throughout each sprint to identify performance bugs and ensure the product is up to par in terms of function, design and user experience.
- Good prioritisation skills to successfully complete tasks and meet goals and deadlines ensuring that all team members are always working on what's most important at the time and keep the project moving along smoothly and within timeline requirements.
- You will regularly perform extensive market research to determine what type of products our customers need.
- Strong Marketing skills to develop ways to make the Sportsbook product as marketable as possible to future customers.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Agile Product Owner, Agile Coach or Scrum Master with software development teams
- Analytically minded and a good problem solver – conducts structured approaches to testing (e.g. A/B testing) and ability to build KPI frameworks
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sportsbook design and development