Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming Industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated, and mobile-focused. Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino, and bingo. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
- As a UI Team Lead who guide teams to deliver best-in-class front end UI solutions grounded in user, product, tech, and business requirements through collaboration with partners. Focused on growth of individuals on their teams and designing with partners. Developers look to you for direction, your peers and other stakeholders look to you for a fresh perspective. You understand how projects contribute to the success of the business. You are responsible for the career growth and performance management for your direct reports.
- You spend your time focused on running your projects. You guide your team to make the right decisions for the customer.
- You cultivate relationships with product, designers, tech, and business partners, and monitor the health of your projects.
- You mentor and support the team and are sensitive to their goals and challenges, knowing when to jump in and when to step away.
- You are responsible for project success, the quality of their solutions, and the growth and morale of your team.
- Setting the UI Engineering technical direction for all the UX related projects
- Knowledge of Mobile Platforms such Android, iOS with good sense of UX design is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the UX Design and SDLC Process.
- Will be responsible for building & maintaining the front-end layer for workforce and consumer facing projects.
- Ability to guide the development teams on adherence to the design specifications (UX, UI, and HTML).
- 8+ years of experience in UI and web application development
- Experience delivering projects at scale using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- A fast learner and stays up to date on emerging technologies
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, ES6+,
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS, Webpack, JSX, Node.js, and task runners
- Good understanding and hands on experience on Angular or React framework
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab
- Experience in managing dependencies with third- party libraries and APIs
- Hands- on experience in writing unit tests using frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, chai, and mocha